- Recordstore Exclusives
- Hottest Pre-Orders
- New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
Yeah: Limited Edition Pink Vinyl
Delivery from US$10.63
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 19 April 2019
- Sorry Sold Out
- Vinyl LP
- Music On Vinyl
- • 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- • INCLUDES 4-PAGE BOOKLET
- • AVAILABLE ON VINYL FOR THE FIRST TIME INCLUDES THE SINGLES “YEAH” AND “BIG FAN” LIMITED 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF 1000
INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED COPIES ON PINK VINYL
South London members Alan Lancaster (bass) and Francis Rossi (guitar) were the original members and founders of Status Quo. Formerly known as The Spectres and later renamed to Traffic/ Traffic Jam they settled for Status Quo as their band name in 1967. The following years they were joined by John Coghlan (drums), Roy Lynes (keyboard) and Rick Parfitt (guitar, died in 2016), and after several band members changes are still performing today in a revamped line-up.
In 1968 their first hit record “Pictures of Matchstick Men” was released and the debut album soon followed. The subsequent years Status Quo, or simply Quo, enjoyed a multitude of hits; “Mean Girl”, “Down Down”, “Rockin’ All Over The World”, “The Wanderer”, “In The Army Now”, “Roll Over Lay Down (Live)”, all climbed the charts in different countries. During the years Status Quo developed their own signature style of heavy rhythms, a few guitar chords, straightforward, accessible lyrics and collected a huge and loyal fan base. In 2006 NME magazine named Status Quo “The Most Successful UK band” as they achieved more chart hits than any other British band.
The 2LP Collected compilation is an era spanning selection of Status Quo includes the hits, 4 original mono recordings “Pictures Of Matchstick Men”, “Ice In The Sun”, “I (Who Have Nothing)” by The Spectres, “Almost But Not Quite There” by Traffic Jam. Status Quo – Collected is available as a limited pressing of 2000 individually numbered copies on white vinyl.
|1||I Love Myself|
|5||Don’t Like You (What The Hell Are We Supposed To Do)|
|7||Can’t See Me Now|
|5||Friend Or Foe|
|7||.. Have Another One|
The home of signed and exclusive releases. We Ship Worldwide.