- Recordstore Exclusives
- Hottest Pre-Orders
- New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
Working Class Dog: Limited Black & White Swirl Vinyl
Delivery from US$9.10
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 08 February 2019
- Sorry Sold Out
- Vinyl LP
- Music On Vinyl
• 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
• FEATURING THE CLASSIC NO 1 HIT SINGLE “JESSIE’S GIRL” • INCLUDES INSERT
• LIMITED EDITION OF 1.000 NUMBERED COPIES ON COLOURED (BLACK & WHITE SWIRLED) VINYL
Working Class Dog is the fifth studio album by Australian rock musician Rick Springfield, originally released in 1981. The album was certified Platinum in America and eventually sold over three million copies. It produced Springfield’s biggest career hit with the #1 million-selling smash hit “Jessie’s Girl”. “Love Is Alright Tonite” was used to comedic effect in the film Wet Hot American Summer. “Jessie’s Girl” is part of a prominent scene in the cult movie Boogie Nights. Springfield was awarded the 1982 Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance. Working Class Dog reached No.7 on the Billboard 200. Another top 10 single from the album was the Sammy Hagar-penned “I’ve Done Everything for You”.
Rick Springfield has become somewhat of a cult hero in recent years, starring in several episodes of Californication in which he plays a twisted version of himself, a “hedonistic Rick Springfield” from the past. He also starred in “Ho’ohuli Na’au”, an episode of Hawaii Five-0 and had a recurring role on True Detective as a psychiatrist named Dr. Irving Pitlor.
Available as a limited edition of 1.000 copies on coloured (black & white mixed) vinyl.
The home of signed and exclusive releases. We Ship Worldwide.