Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
Psych, Punk, Garage
Metal, Heavy Rock
Folk, World, Trad
Funk, Soul, Reggae
R&B, Rap, Hip Hop
Somebody Up There Likes Me: Blu-Ray
Delivery from US$6.08
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 09 October 2020
- In Stock
- Eagle Rock
RONNIE WOOD – ARTIST, MUSICIAN, PRODUCER, AUTHOR – AND SURVIVOR.
This intimate portrait by Oscar-nominated director Mike Figgis is the first in-depth film biography of the artist, and traces his many lives and careers.
A man still at the cutting edge in his seventies, the film tells the story from his humble beginnings in north London, where his older brothers shaped the musical powerhouse he would become, to the unique career that has not only spanned over 50 years (so far) but also traversed some of the most influential musicians the world has ever known including The Birds, Jeff Beck, The New Barbarians, Rod Stewart, The Faces and of course The Rolling Stones.
Ronnie guides us on a journey through his life – painting and performing, accompanied by the friends, musicians and artists who have been part of his life over the years including Damien Hirst, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Imelda May and Rod Stewart.
• “never less than honest” -The Times
• “absorbing and cinematic” - Radio Times
BD Region: ABC (all regions)
BD Aspect Ratio: 16:9
BD Audio: LPCM Stereo, DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio
BD Format: BD-50
Picture Format: NTSC
Subtitles: English, Français, Deutsche, Español, Nederlands, Portugues (feature only)
BBFC Certification: 15 (drug misuse, strong language)
Total running time: 102 mins approx.
Documentary chapter points:
1. Growing up
2. Cards – fatal improvements / disaster
3. Picking up the guitar
4. In the studio with Damien Hirst
5. In the recording studio
6. The Byrds / Jeff Beck Group
7. Woody & Friends
8. The Rolling Stones
9. Getting sober
Music – LIVE FROM THE TIVOLI THEATRE, WIMBORNE
Wee Wee Hours with Imelda May
Johnny B Goode
Blue Feeling (Instrumental)
In The Studio (art piece)
Half Man, Half Horse (sculpture piece)