- Hottest Pre-Orders
- New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
- Books, Art + Merch
- 2021s to watch
- 2021 Reissues + Soundtracks
Offering B Sides & Remixes: Exclusive White & Clear Swirl Vinyl
Delivery from US$10.63
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 12 April 2019
- In Stock
- Vinyl LP
Cults are back with Offering B Sides & Remixes - a companion release to their 2017 LP Offering.
Upon returning from tour in 2018, Madeline Follin and Brian Oblivion - the duo force behind Cults - went back into the studio with a handful of instrumental recordings left over from the Offering sessions. They emerged with 3 brand new B sides, each buzzing with Cults’ signature electricity and shimmering melodies.
This limited edition 12” collects these three new B sides as well as three fantastic Offering remixes from Mike Simonetti, Etienne de Crecy, and John Fryer.
- • Hometown: New York, New York
- • Exclusive pressing limited to 750 copies worldwide Housed in double-sided jacket and pressed on white and clear swirled vinyl
|2||Hope You Found What You’ve Been Missing|
|4||Offering (Mike Simonetti Remix)|
|5||I Took Your Picture (Etienne de Crecy Remix)|
|6||Recovery (John Fryer Remix)|