- Hottest Pre-Orders
- Recommended New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
- CD Albums
Debut Carbon: Black
Delivery from US $137.43
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Select size / option
- Dispatched within 5 days
- Product code
- Audio - Hi Fi
What Hi-Fi 2012 Award Winner: Best Turntable up to £500
What Hi-Fi 5 Stars - The latest version of the long-running Debut remains a winner.
The original Pro-Ject Debut was released in the late 1990’s during a time when CD was king, and the vinyl format was presumed to be all but gone. But well over a decade later the model still stands, and it deserves a key accreditation in the ongoing success of a rejuvenated vinyl and budget turntable market. The Debut symbolises all that is good about the vinyl market; it is easy to set-up and fantastic to listen to, with the right mixture of user-friendliness and opportunity to tweak and upgrade.
At the beginning of 2012, the new Debut Carbon expands on the Debut III in a variety of ways; namely the inclusion of an 8.6" carbon fibre tonearm, 12" platter and rear-mounted junction box. The new motor isolation system also utilises a wholly unique rubber compound developed exclusively by Ortofon A/S to offer dramatically reduced resonance transference from the high-quality 230V motor the turntable employs.
The Debut Carbon also sees the re-introduction of the Debut's famous colours! Not only is the Debut Carbon available in the gloss black finish as standard, but for the same cost you can also choose to have a statement-making Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White or Silver gloss finish.
• 8.6" one-piece carbon fibre tonearm, adding stiffness and reducing resonance around the pick-up cartridge (rarely found on budget turntables, due to high production costs).
• High-quality counterweight - helping further reduce unwanted resonance.
• Two isolation 'feet' made especially by Ortofon A/S, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
• 12" platter.
• Junction box installed, allowing for the easy upgrade of turntable interconnects.
• New power supply.
• Factory-fitted Ortofon 2m Red.
• Various gloss-coloured finishes available.
• Lid included
Speed: 33,45 RPM (Manual Speed Change)
Drive Principle: Belt Drive
Platter: 300mm Metal With Felt Mat
Main Bearing: Stainless Steel
Wow & Flutter: +/- 0.10%
Speed Drift: +/- 0.80%
Signal to Noise: - 68dB
Pre-Fitted Cartridge: Ortofon 2M Red
Tonearm: 8.6" Carbon Fibre
Effective Arm Length: 218.5mm
Effective Arm Mass: 6.0g
Tracking Force: 10-30mN
Included Accessories: RCA Cable, Lid
Dimensions (WxHxD): 415 x 118 x 320mm - Lid Closed
Weight: 5.6kg net