- Price Drops
- Records of 2017
- New Releases
- Coming Soon
- Books, Art + Merch
- More images
Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013
- Release Date 10 March 2014
- Dispatched within 5 days
- Product code
- Quadruple Vinyl LP
- Warner Bros
Eric Clapton has once again assembled an unparalleled lineup of the world’s most celebrated guitarists for the fourth incarnation of his legendary Crossroads Guitar Festival. While the previous three festivals were all hosted in sprawling outdoor stadiums, Clapton took the festivities indoors for the first time this year to “The World’s Most Famous Arena” Madison Square Garden. You can soon relive highlights from that epic, two-night display of guitar virtuosity with new video and audio collections coming this fall from Rhino.
Held every three years since 2004, the Crossroads Guitar Festival has quickly become the ultimate guitar-concert event, where the world’s greatest players perform together to raise funds for the Crossroads Centre in Antigua. Clapton founded this treatment and education facility in 1998 to help people suffering from chemical dependency.
CROSSROADS 2013 is being released on vinyl for the very first time! The four-LP set features Clapton along with guitar greats Gary Clark Jr., Jeff Beck, Keith Richards, Vince Gill, The Allman Brothers Band, Robert Randolph, John Mayer, Keith Urban, Keb’ Mo’, Robert Cray, Doyle Bramhall II, Los Lobos, Albert Lee and more.
1. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
2. Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton with Vince Gill
3. Green Onions - Booker T. with Steve Cropper, Keb’ Mo’, Blake Mills, Matt “Guitar” Murphy & Albert Lee
1. Heavenly Bodies - Kurt Rosenwinkel
2. This Time - Earl Klugh
3. Mirabella - Earl Klugh
4. Great Big Old House - The Robert Cray Band
5. She’s Alright - Doyle Bramhall II with Gary Clark Jr.
1. Bullet And A Target - Doyle Bramhall II with Citizen Cope
2. Queen Of California - John Mayer
3. Don’t Let Me Down – John Mayer with Keith Urban
1. Next Door Neighbor Blues - Gary Clark Jr.
2. Damn Right, I’ve Got The Blues - Buddy Guy with Robert Randolph & Quinn Sullivan
3. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad - The Allman Brothers Band with Eric Clapton
1. Congo Square - Sonny Landreth with Derek Trucks
2. Change It - John Mayer with Doyle Bramhall II
3. Ooh-oOh-Ooh - Jimmie Vaughan
4. Save The Last Dance For Me - Blake Mills with Derek Trucks
1. Don’t Worry Baby - Los Lobos
2. I Ain’t living long like this - Vince Gill with Albert Lee
3. Diving Duck blues - Taj Mahal with Keb’ Mo’
1. When My Train Pulls In - Gary Clark Jr.
2. Mná Na HÉireann - Jeff Beck
3. The Needle And The Damage Done - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
4. Midnight Rider - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
1. Key To The Highway – Eric Clapton with Keith Richards
2. Gin House Blues - Andy Fairweather Low with Eric Clapton
3. Got To Get Better In A Little While - Eric Clapton
4. Sunshine Of Your Love - Eric Clapton