- New Releases
- Signed & Exclusive
- Essential Picks
- Best of '22 (So Far)
- Mercury Prize '22
A Day To Remember
Delivery from US$6.10
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 10 February 2014
- In Stock
- CD + DVD
- ADTR Records
A Day To Remember are thrilled to finally release their new album, Common Courtesy. The thirteen-track album features their strongest body of work to date.
It’s been a long three year wait for A Day To Remember to release a new album, due to legal issues with Victory Records.
However, last Friday evening, a federal judge ruled that A Day To Remember were free to release their new album Common Courtesy without Victory Records. In an Order issued, U.S District Court Judge John Z. Lee denied Victory Records' Motion for a Preliminary Injunction in which Victory had sought to block the band from releasing this new album without Victory's involvement. Immediately following the ruling the band took to the stage in Sterling Heights, MI to announce their plans to release “Common Courtesy” to their sold out crowd.
“Common Courtesy” will be available digitally only www.ADTR.com. Plans are in the works for a physical and iTunes release, which will be announced shortly. Stay tuned to ADTR.com for more information. The band’s last album “What Separates Me From You” was a major breakthrough for A Day To Remember. Upon its release the album debuted at #11 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart and has now sold over 300,000 units. A Day To Remember’s entire catalog is now well over a million units combined.
Since their formation in 2003, Ocala, Florida’s A Day To Remember have grown from a small band with a dedicated local fan-base into a worldwide phenomenon, gaining the respect and adoration from their peers as much as their fans. This hasn’t been an overnight success story – A Day To Remember have worked hard to win over every fan they’ve made. Over the course of the bands career, the band has sold out entire continental tours, landed two Top 25 Billboard debuts and topped the Billboard Indie Albums Chart.
1. City Of Ocala
2. Right Back At It Again
3. Sometimes You’re The Hammer, Sometimes You’re The Nail
4. Dead & Buried
5. Best Of Me
6. I’m Already Gone
7. Violence (Enough Is Enough)
8. Life @ 11
9. I Surrender
10. Life Lessons Learned The Hard Way
11. End Of Me
12. The Document Speaks For Itself
13. I Remember
14. Leave All The Lights On (Bonus Track)
15. Good Things (Bonus Track)
16. Same Book But Never The Same Page (Bonus Track)
More from A Day To Remember
- A Day To Remember
- Common Courtesy
- CD Album
- In Stock
The home of signed and exclusive releases. We Ship Worldwide.