- New Releases
- Signed & Exclusive
- Essential Picks
- Best of '22 (So Far)
- Mercury Prize '22
Ogdens’ Nut Gone Flake
Delivery from US$9.87
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 27 July 2018
- In Stock
- Vinyl LP
Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake is the third studio album and first concept album by the English rock band Small Faces. Released on 24 May 1968, the LP peaked at number one on the UK Album Charts on 29 June, where it remained for a total of six weeks. The title and the design of the distinctive packaging was a parody of Ogden's Nut-brown Flake, a brand of tobacco. These deluxe, Art Of The Album versions celebrate this seminal records 50th anniversary.
- Vinyl cut at half speed mastering for finest audio quality at Alchemy Mastering.
- New liners notes by acclaimed music journalist Jon Savage.
- LP comes with 12” x 12” art print.
- 180g LP also contains 6 page roll fold booklet.
- CD is deluxe 28 page mediabook feature archive photos and memorabilia.
|1||Ogden’s Nut Gone Flake|
|3||Long Agos And Worlds Apart|
|5||Song Of A Baker|
|9||The Hungry Intruder|
The home of signed and exclusive releases. We Ship Worldwide.