1. The Competition will run from 10am BST on 28/08/2020 via the following website: https://www.recordstore.co.uk/
2. Closing date for entries is 23.59pm BST on 08/10/2020.
3. The winner will be chosen at random from all those who have entered the competition. Customers who have already purchased 'As Long As You Are' on Limited Edition Petrol Blue Vinyl from Recordstore.co.uk will automatically be entered in to the prize draw.
4. The winner will be notified by 12pm BST on 09/10/2020 via the email address provided.
5. The competition is open to UK residents only, excepting employees of Universal Music Direct Limited or 4AD and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents worldwide, or anyone connected with this Competition.
6. Entrants must be aged 16 years or older.
7. Entry is limited to one per household.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. An eligible entrant must submit their full name and email address on the form via the Website.
10. Entries may be rejected at the sole discretion of Universal Music or 4AD.
11. Automated or mechanically generated entries to the competition shall be rejected.
12. Universal Music and 4AD will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Universal Music Direct Limited takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. They will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the Competition.
13. Universal Music Direct Limited and 4AD reserve the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these Terms and Conditions. Universal Music Group reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Websites.
14. There is one prize available. The competition prize is as follows:
- An exclusive vinyl test pressing by Future Islands. The test pressing will be sent out post-album release on 9th October 2020.
15. PLEASE NOTE: No other costs or incidental expenses are included in the prize. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
17. By entering the competition any subsequent winner agrees to allow the free use of their names and likenesses for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Recordstore.co.uk or any associated or subsidiary company of Universal Music Direct Limited. Names of winner may be published on the website.
18. By entering the competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
19. 4AD reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Universal Music Group’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their employees or agents for negligence or fraud.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
23. The promoter of this competition is 4AD and Recordstore.co.uk, a division of Universal Music Direct Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 03840597 whose registered office is at Universal Music Direct Limited
4 Pancras Square,
London, N1C 4AG,