- Recordstore Exclusives
- New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
Delivery from US$10.63
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 24 March 2017
- Sorry Sold Out
- Vinyl LP
- Tiny Engines
Wild Pink is one of those wonderfully rare bands that sounds instantly familiar, though drawing parallels to influences on its two previous EP has proven incredibly difficult. That sentiment remains on their self-titled debut full-length as they continues to chart their own unique course, growing impressively expansive in sound and more ambitious in songwriting.
Recorded by Justin Pizzoferrato (Dinosaur Jr., Pixies, Speedy Ortiz, Parquet Courts, Thurston Moore), the new LP moves at sublimely deliberate pace while Wild Pink further fleshes out the arrangements. Yet the songs never suffer, only growing more dynamic and propulsive while holding tight to the warm intimacy that has always made the band special.
These are deeply personal stories about freedom (or lack thereof), about growing up, leaving youth behind while clinging to the deep-rooted scars that we hold sacred. Wild Pink has a remarkable way of transporting you to those moments in time where the smallest detail remains etched into your being. There is an intoxicating sincerity that echoes throughout the self-titled album and speaks to what makes the band so unique.
1. How Do You Know If God Takes You Back?
2. Great Apes
3. Broke On
4. Playing Through A Dip Related Injury
5. Battle Of Bedford Falls
6. Wizard Of Loneliness
7. Albert Ross
8. Nothing To Show
9. Wanting Things Makes You Shittier
10. I Used To Be Small
11. They Hate Our Freedom
The home of signed and exclusive releases. We Ship Worldwide.