- Hottest Pre-Orders
- Recommended New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
- CD Albums
End Of All Things To Come: 'Armageddon' Coloured Vinyl
Delivery from US $11.28
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 14 July 2017
- In Stock
- Product code
- Double Vinyl LP
- Music On Vinyl
• 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
• Gatefold Sleeve With Special Spot-Varnish
• Includes 6 Panel Booklet
• 15th Anniversary Edition
• First Time On Vinyl!
• First Pressing Of 1.500 Numbered CoPies On Armageddon Coloured Vinyl
The End of All Things to Come is the second studio album by Mudvayne. The album expanded upon the sound of the band’s debut, L.D. 50 [MOVLP1691], with a more versatile range of sounds, dynamic, moods and vocalization.
The band wrote the album’s songs in less than a month, drawing inspiration from their self-imposed isolation during the songwriting process, and crafted a more mature sound which drew from jazz and progressive rock influences, as well as elements of death metal and thrash metal.
Vocalist Chad Gray said “The making of The End of All Things to Come was an exercise in deadline management for the band. We didn’t want to take much more than two years between albums and since we were on the road for such a long time that really didn’t leave us with a whole lot of time to make this record. We wrote and rehearsed for four months and then spent another four months to record and master the entire album. The pressure made us focus instead of fold.”
With the creation of the album’s artwork, Mudvayne hoped to create the band’s “black album”. The deluxe jacket contains a special UV spot varnish on both in and outside of the gatefold.
|2||Trapped In The Wake Of A Dream|
|1||The Patient Mental|
|3||Solve Et Coagula|
|1||(Per)version Of A Truth|
|3||World So Cold|
|1||Shadow Of A Man|
|3||The End Of All Things To Come|
|4||A Key To Nothin|