- Hottest Pre-Orders
- New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
- Books, Art + Merch
Bulletproof Wallets (Ft. Raekwon)
Delivery from US$12.41
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 25 November 2016
- Sorry Sold Out
- Double Vinyl LP
- Music On Vinyl
• 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
• Printed Innersleeves
• Ft. Method Man, Slick Rick, Rza, Ginuwine, Raekwon
Ghostface Killah is an American rapper and critically acclaimed for his loud, fast-paced flow and his colourful storytelling rap. His stage name was taken from one of the characters in the 1979 kung fu film Mystery of Chessboxing and he is the founder of his own label Starks Enterprises.
He was a prominent member of the Wu-Tang Clan and after the group achieved breakthrough success in the aftermath of Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), the members went on to pursue solo careers on which Ghostface Killah was the most successful one of the group.
The rapper started of his solo-career with Ironman [MOVLP1451] in 1996, which was well received by music critics. He has continued his success over the following years with critically acclaimed albums such as Supreme Clientele (2000), Bulletproof Wallets (2001) and Fishscale (2006).
Bulletproof Wallets is the third studio album by Ghostface Killah. Its feature single, “Never Be the Same Again”, featured Carl Thomas and Raekwon. He had another club hit with “Flowers”, which featured guest vocals from fellow Wu-Tang members Method Man and Raekwon, and a popular single “Ghost Showers” which featured Madame Majestic, who also sung on the popular Wu-Tang track “Gravel Pit”.
2. Flowers (ft. Raekwon, Method Man & Superb)
3. Never Be The Same Again (ft. Carl Thomas and Raekwon)
1. Theodore (ft. Trife & Twiz)
2. Ghost Showers
3. Strawberry (ft. Killah Sin)
1. The Forest
2. The Juks (ft. Trife & Superb)
3. Walking Through The Darkness (ft. Takitha)
1. The Hilton (ft. Raekwon)
2. Love Session (ft. Ruff Endz)
3. Street Chemistry