- Hottest Pre-Orders
- Recommended New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
- CD Albums
All Aboard The Skylark + Acoustic Daze
Delivery from US $2.99
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 25 October 2019
- Dispatched within 5 days
- Product code
- CDBRED 782
- Double CD Album
- Cherry Red Records
- • Cherry Red are delighted to announce the brand-new studio album by the legendary Hawkwind – All Aboard The Skylark.
- • All Aboard The Skylark is the band’s 32nd studio album and a storming return to their space rock roots.
- • 2019 marks the beginning of the band’s 50th Anniversary year and All Aboard The Skylark picks up effortlessly from their conceptual Top 40 charting albums The Machine Stops (2016) and Into The Woods (2017).
- BONUS DISC TWO: ACOUSTIC DAZE
- • Following a live tour, when Hawkwind opened their own shows with an acoustic set, the band went into the studio and recorded Acoustic Daze, acoustic versions of some classic Hawkwind tracks.
- • Including PSI Power, Down Through The Night and We Took The Wrong Step Years Ago, this shows another fascinating side to the band.
- • The 50th Anniversary celebrations this year has seen Hawkwind headline the acoustic stage at Glastonbury and headline the metal festival Graspop in Belgium, alongside a host of other UK and European festivals. There will be a nationwide tour in November to celebrate this release.
|DISC ONE: ALL ABOARD THE SKYLARK|
|2||NETS OF SPACE|
|3||LAST MAN ON EARTH|
|4||WE ARE NOT DEAD…ONLY SLEEPING|
|5||ALL ABOARD THE SKYLARK|
|6||65 MILLION YEARS AGO|
|7||IN THE BEGINNING|
|8||THE ROAD TO…|
|9||THE FANTASY OF FALDUM|
|DISC TWO: ACOUSTIC DAZE|
|2||HYMNE TO THE SUN|
|6||INTRO THE NIGHT|
|7||DOWN THROUGH THE NIGHT|
|9||GET YOURSELF TOGETHER|
|10||ASCENT OF MAN|
|11||WE TOOK THE WRONG STEP YEARS AGO|