- Summer Sale - Ends Monday
- Hottest Pre-Orders
- Recommended New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
- CD Albums
- Books, Art + Merch
La Maison Noir / The Black House
Delivery from US $2.78
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 05 October 2018
- Buy Now: Dispatched in 7-10 days
- CD Album
‘La Maison Noir / The Black House’ is the new mini-album from South Africa’s Petite Noir. Diverse yet instant, six tracks are imbued with a spirit that leave an indelible memory.
The long-awaited follow-up to his acclaimed 2015 album ‘La Vie Est belle / Life Is Beautiful’, the minialbum features contributions from New York rapper/poet Saul Williams and Detroit rapper Danny Brown, who Petite Noir previously collaborated with on Brown’s 2016 album ‘Atrocity Exhibition’.
It is through the lens of Noirwave that La Maison Noir was created. Noirwave is a movement created by Petite Noir and creative director RhaRha, with its roots in music but its vision fixed firmly on the creative future. Responding to current cultural movements centred in Africa - arising against a backdrop of international anxieties concerning borders, nationhood and globalisation - Noirwave offers followers a citizenship which rejoices in freedom of movement, physically and creatively.
|2||Beach (ft Danny Brown & Nukubi Nukubi)|
|3||F. F. Y F. (POW) (ft Rha! Rha!)|
|4||R E S P E C T|
|5||Blowing Up The Congo (ft Saul Williams)|
|6||Hanoii (ft Rha! Rha!)|
More from Petite Noir
- Petite Noir
- La Maison Noir / The Black House
- Vinyl LP
- US $16.99
- In Stock