- Not The Bank Holiday Sale
- Hottest Pre-Orders
- Recommended New Releases
- Exclusive + Ltd Vinyl
- CD Albums
- Spring Clean
- Books, Art + Merch
- More images
Three Days That Rocked The World: Signed 50th Anniversary Edition Book
Delivery from US $30.16
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 28 June 2019
- In Stock
- Product code
• Perfect timing to coincide with the 50th anniversary
• This is the only fully illustrated day-by-day, hour-by-hour account
• Lavishly illustrated with a wealth of photographs and graphic memorabilia
• Foreword by Martin Scorsese
Woodstock defined a generation and exemplified an era: the three - day concert that took place on Yasgur's farm in Bethel, New York, from August 15 -17, 1969 was unlike anything that has ever happened before or since. Now, in a special 50th anniversary edition, you can relive the moment and “get back to the garden” with this day-by-day, hour-by-hour, act-by-act account of everything that went down on Yasgur’s farm - including a rundown of each of the 32 acts, in the order they appeared. This book includes interviews and quotes from those who were there and is lavishly illustrated with a wealth of photographs and graphic memorabilia.
Mike Evans graduated from the Cavern Club and played in the Liverpool Scene, supporting both Led Zeppelin and Bob Dylan in 1969. He subsequently moved into radio and writing. Since the late 1980s, Mike has written or edited over 60 books on music, movies, and fashion. He lives in France.